Albae League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yayz Im back and Poke Journey

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yayz Im back and Poke Journey Empty Yayz Im back and Poke Journey Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:57 am

Corey

Corey
Rocket Grunt
Rocket Grunt

FINALLY! This website is working for me again, that's why i haven't been on here recently, but yay!

Also bought White 2 today so ill start my own little journal thingy Yayz Im back and Poke Journey 4244321194

Edit: mmmmmmmmmmm, oh no who are you? why do you have a pokeball D: Get out my dreamssss you don't belong here, what gender am i? Cant you tell? D: Male of course. Now my name? wow im not comfortable here err my name is Corey. And now who's this boy? Isn't that Price? Must be. But wait why is Price in my dreams? D: What you on about lady? woah where you going? Whoa, dem dreams man, and Who's THIS Jerk waking me up? oh it's Mum o-o

She just started asking me questions about Jupiter, oh wait Juniper, then she asked "Do you want a Pokemon?" I said know but she kept asking me...o-o mm k then. Do you know what a pokedex is? i said yes so she would shut up, now shes asking me do i know how to open a bag? She thinks her child's retarded LOL. Now i have to go look for a girl, i don't specialize in that zone Yayz Im back and Poke Journey 282558490 but ill give it a go

Last edited by Corey on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Yayz Im back and Poke Journey Empty Re: Yayz Im back and Poke Journey Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:23 am

Unlucky Caterpie

Unlucky Caterpie
Magma Grunt
Magma Grunt

Too late, dawg. We're on Digimon now

3Yayz Im back and Poke Journey Empty Re: Yayz Im back and Poke Journey Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:22 pm

Corey

Corey
Rocket Grunt
Rocket Grunt

Oh no digimon and edited

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum