Albae League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Team Suggestions?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Team Suggestions? Empty Team Suggestions? Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:17 am

Corey

Corey
Rocket Grunt
Rocket Grunt

Heeeey.

Lately when ive been playing Pokemon i feel like my teams gotten worse (on PO) D; i will post my team and would like some suggestions maybe a moveset, maybe take out that one and replace it with this one!

Any types that can harm this team?

Pokemon

Scolipede:
Level: 100
Nature: Jolly (+Speed -SA)
Item: Leftovers
Moveset: Toxic Spikes, Spikes/Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Megahorn

Rhyperior:
Nature: Adamant (+Attack -SA)
Item: Focus Sash
Moveset: Earthquake, Dragon Rush, Thunder Punch, Stone Edge

Entei:
Nature: Timid (+Speed -Attack)
Moveset: Flamethrower, Hidden Power(Grass), Substitute, Calm Mind

Accelgor
Nature: Timid (+Speed -Attack)
Item: Life Orb
Moveset: Focus Blast, Hidden Power(Rock), Giga Drain, Bug Buzz

Haxorus
Nature: Adamant
Item: Choice Band
Moveset: Outrage, Earthquake, Brick Break, Dragon Claw

Feraligatr
Nature: Adamant
Moveset: Substitute,Dragon Dance, Return, Waterfall

Looking above their is a lot of Pkmn with Leftovers D;
I can't think of a reason why i use it, but still your suggestions will be nice X)

Last edited by Corey on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Team Suggestions? Empty Re: Team Suggestions? Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Unlucky Caterpie

Unlucky Caterpie
Magma Grunt
Magma Grunt

I guess the only weakness would be from a FIRE type as it threatens Scolipede and Accelgor, but I guess you can always predict-switch into Rhyperior to take a FIRE move then either counter with an Earthquake or predict and either use Thunder Punch for a Water switch-in.

The team looks solid enough as it has heavy hitters. I still don't know what's Accelgor's role in this, if he's a revenge killer or. Also, I don't understand Baton Pass on Scolipede o:

3Team Suggestions? Empty Re: Team Suggestions? Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Corey

Corey
Rocket Grunt
Rocket Grunt

Accelgor, he's been in my team since the start lol. But he is so quick and most likely to get first hit in unless opponent is boosted, he has good attack power too, he's just a personal favourite.

The baton pass with Scolipede, to be honest i have no idea i guess i don't enjoy his moves? Yeah still, it needs changing.

4Team Suggestions? Empty Re: Team Suggestions? Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Unlucky Caterpie

Unlucky Caterpie
Magma Grunt
Magma Grunt

From test battling it was pretty good.
A few misplays on both parts I guess but the team came out pretty solid. Mostly just Entry Hazards,Bruisers,Revenge Killer and A Sweeper

5Team Suggestions? Empty Re: Team Suggestions? Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Professor Hemlock

Professor Hemlock
Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor

it would also be nice if you could post the Evs so that we could see the stats of the Pokemon a bit better

6Team Suggestions? Empty Re: Team Suggestions? Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Prof. Leon Chance

Prof. Leon Chance
Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor

Well, Honestly, this team isn't that bad at all. It is unique to your own preferences and you know how it works and how to use each pokemon. Even if it may not have the best pokemon or the top tier sweepers, but it still works with your own strategies. My one suggestion would be the addition of a wall, like Blissey, Ferrothorn, or Shuckle, and the removal of Feraligator. You already have 3 other sweepers and a really nice revenge killer. Your lacking any sort of bulkiness. Or if you feel you don't need a wall I would suggest maybe a rapid spinner such as Starmie or Tentacruel. But keep in mind, this is totally suggestion only. I hope you receive and appreciate the advice.

7Team Suggestions? Empty Re: Team Suggestions? Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Unlucky Caterpie

Unlucky Caterpie
Magma Grunt
Magma Grunt

He actually had Blissey before Rhyperior, but after his testing he said he needed something to go against an Electric type so he chose Rhy for that.
But at the end of the day to each his own.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum