Albae League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Empty Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Duskin Charm

Duskin Charm
Pokémon Trainer
Pokémon Trainer

EDIT: I forgot to include the rules I'm following so you can undershtand what I'm doing:
-If any pokemon faints at any given time (only one exception, I'll get to that just wait), it is pronounced dead, and goes into the grave box
-You can only use items you find in the wild or ones you obtain from others, no shopping allowed (the only exception is at the elite 4)
-If at any point in the game, your entire team faints, keep going, you can't just release your entire team lol
-You can only catch the first pokemon of each route. If you kill the pokemon or fail to catch it, you cannot catch any other pokemon in that route.
-Pokemon Center is usuable at all times

Duskeyn:Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Brunette_schlick Oh yeah! Ungh, so close!

Mom: I'm home~! Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 280227039

Duskeyn: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd E39 Get the f*ck out of here woman, I'm masturbating!

Mom: See if I care Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 696626307 Anyways, want to go on a journey with your very own pokemon and pokedex?
Duskeyn: You mean get out of this house with a small animal into the dangers of the outside world even though I could get killed or raped? F*ck yeah I do!

Mom: Then go find this girl wearing a large green hat, even though there are so many people in this town that look like that.

Duskeyn: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Cc91e8741c0c596b8b15cb2fc544a488*exits house*

Derp (rival): Hey~ how's it goin, I have a pkmn and blah blah blah, no strong trainers around here, so I heard you were gonna see that girl with the green hat, can I come? You have no option so LET'S GO!

Duskeyn: How did you... Nevermind, let's go... *finds Biancca*

Biancca: Hi, I heard you wanted a pokemon *takes out a large case from hat that's obviously smaller than the case* Pick one.

Duskeyn: How did you...?

Biancca: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 423820185 DON'T QUESTION IT.

Duskeyn: Ok...? *Picks Snivy* I'll call you Sniveni (Sassy Nature).

Biancca: *takes out 2 pokedex from hat* here you two go, TO A JOURNEY YOU GO!

Derp: Wanna battle Duskeyna? Great!

*battles, I win*

Derp: Bye Duskeyna, see you later! *leaves*

Biancca: Wanna know how to catch a pokemon even though you know how? Great! Come with me! *drags*

Derp's sister: Take this to my brother and keep one for yourself, if you don't, I will track you down, chop off your head, and put it on a stick in the middle of the town.

Mom: Here, take these running shoes so now you get away from here EVEN FASTER!

*2 town maps obtained*

Duskeyna: But I! DAMMIT! Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Ffffffuuuuuu

*5 minutes later*

Biancca: And that's how you catch a pokemon, any questions?

Duskeyn: Even if I had questions, you wouldn't answer them anyways!

Biancca: Bye! *leaves*

Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 2692850992

*runs into wild Patrat*

*commence epic catch*

Duskeyn: I'll call you Patrick (Serious Nature). LET'S GOOO!

*runs into Alder*

Alder: Hey~, why don't you come back to my place, and I'll be able to "train" you~ Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 696626307

Duskeyna: No... I'm good.

Alder: Too bad, it's part of the story line, now let's go little girl.

*commence healing at pkmn center and following alder*

Alder: Ooo~ I see you have 2 town maps, go deliver that so no one worries that you're gone and we'll get right to your "training" Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 696626307

Duskeyn: Good, an excuse to get away from him...

*travels route 20*

Duskeyn: DAMMIT WHY DO YOU ALL WANT TO BATTLE

*runs into a patrat*

Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Fuck_that_shit_by_fuckthatshitplz_d3eecs1_Probably_the_most_amazing_Space_wallpaper-s240x219-269195-535 It's not like I wanted to catch anything this route anyways! *kills it*

*arrives at ranch*

Duskeyn: Just because it's a new area, I'm going to count this as a new route! *goes into grass*

A WILD MAREEP HAS APPEARED *catches*

Duskeyn: Hey there, I'll call you Mary (Lax Nature, yes it's female)

*tries to enter ranch*

Derp: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 423820185 BATTLE ME! I WANT TO SEE YOUZ POOKEEYMANZ,

Duskeyn: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd E39 I don't want to!

Derp: TOO BAD, IT'S PART OF THE STORY LINE

*commence battle, me switching in and out because of dat tail whip, I win with no one fainting*

*insert random farmers*

Farmer #1: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 423820185 THIS IS OUR FARM AND A HURRDEURR WENT MISSING GO FIND IT MOTHER F*CKERS!

Farmer #2: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 423820185 YEAH, AND I'LL JUST BE HERE IF YOUR POKEMON GETS HURT TO PUT THEM TO SLEEP- I MEAN, HEAL THEM.

*Commence search against will*

*runs into trainer*

Random Derpette: Look at my cute little pokemon!

*Purloin used Assist* *Purloin used String Shot*

Duskeyn: Did that purloin just cough up cum all over my mareep? MARY RAPE IT!

Mary: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 696626307 *commence epic lesbian rape*

Duskeyn and Derpette: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Poker_face_rage_face_meme_flyer-p244848404789425638b73co_400

Duskeyn: I'll just go now... *takes Mary and runs*

Derp: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 423820185 I THINK I HEAR IT, HURRY UP!

Duskeyn: CALM YO TITTIES I'M GOING!

*Finds herdier being taken by a plasma grunt*

Derp: HOLY SHIT BETTER GET THE TRAINER AND LEAVE YOU ALONE WITH THIS ADULT WHO IS OBVIOUSLY STRONGER THAN YOU AND CAN RAPE YOU IN THE TIME THAT I'M GONE! *runs off*

Duskeyn: Who are you?

Grunt: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Table_flip_flipping_rage_face_meme_flyer-p244517498464992701bfpe8_400 EVEN WHEN I DO SOMETHING BAD NO ONE KNOWS WHO I AM, I'M OUT OF HERE, TAKE YOUR F*CKING DOG!

Farmer #1: THANK YOU, HERE'S NOTHING TO SHOW OUR GRATITUDE!

*walks back to alder*

Alder: I knew you'd cum back Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 696626307 Now battle these children so I can see you in action

Child #1: He's holding us here against our will, please help Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Sad-numb

Child #2: I'm so scared Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Sad-numb

*beats the crud out of children*

Alder: Now how about you stay here with me a little Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 696626307

Duskeyn: LOLNOPE! *runs the faq out*

*runs into stranger who was just outside of the house*

Stranger: I wasn't going to watch you and Alder, here take this medal case, you get to keep it if you say nothing of this to anyone, understand? good. *leaves*

*is walking to home town*

Alder: Hey babe wait up! Here, take these berries and suck on them like you would someone's nuts for good luck, I'll be thinking about you, you should go to the gym in your home town so I can watch you in action some more... Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 696626307 *leaves*

*gets into town and enters gym* *sees it's like a school house*

Lady: I asked Alder if he would teach, but he said no, so someone else took it, he said this generation is too old for his liking or something.

Duskeyn: Oh what hell that would have been... Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Sad-numb

TO BE CONTINUED

And just before the gym is where I stopped playing. No one in my party fainted yet, so I think this nuzlocke is going okay so far, I'll probably grind off screen so I can beat the gym lol.

Last edited by Duskin Charm on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Empty Re: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Xiviette

Xiviette
Rocket Executive
Rocket Executive

Rolled for Snivy, Patrat, and Mareep~

https://albae.forumotion.com

3Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Empty Re: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Duskin Charm

Duskin Charm
Pokémon Trainer
Pokémon Trainer

Duskeyn: Ok, finally, to challenge the gym... *gives oran berries to pkmn* *walks in*

Cherin: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 280227039 Hi~, my first challenger ermagerd, ok, battle these two, then you can battle me~! *goes onto a podium*

Duskeyn: *sigh* *beats the crud out of two people* *heals at pkmn center*

Cherin: Let's go~!

*epic battle, he spammed work up and I spammed growth with Snivy, 2HKO'd both his pkmn*

Cherin: Here's your badge~ *gets basic badge*

*walks out* *suddenly gets crowded by everyone for no reason*

Bianca: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 423820185 TAKE MY NUMBER, HERE'S JUNIPER'S NUMBER TOO FOR NO REASON!

Cherin: Take my number so I can tell you about stuff you already know~

Duskeyn: DAMMIT I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU PEOPLE!

*Juniper calls* *Bianca forces Duskeyn to answer*

Juniper: Hi~, you got your first badge? That was fast! Get ALL the badges and meet ALL the pokemon!

Bianca: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 423820185 We're all on the screen even though 3 of us are standing right next to eachother!

Cherin: Hey Juniper, looks like you're doing well, ok bai~

*ends call*

Derp: *runs up to us* Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 423820185 I WANNA CHALLENGE YOUR GYM

Cherin: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 280227039 Ok~ come on let's go to my magically world of rainbows~! *walks into gym*

Derp: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 696626307 *follows*

Bianca: You should go to the next gym past route 20!

Duskeyn: Don't tell me what to do

Bianca: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 423820185 GO

*goes to route 20* *beats all trainers* *enters city*

*mom calls*

Duskeyn: DAMMIT MOM I'M MAS- I mean, hi mom, how's it going?

Mom: Fine, where are you? How've you been? How are your pokemon? Who died? Blah blah blah?

Duskeyn: DAMMIT MOM WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE *hangs up*

*walks like 5 steps before runs into a family feud*

Roxie's dad: DAMMIT WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THAT I'M GAY AND I WANT TO SHINE ON BROADWAY

Roxie: BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BE A CAPTAIN AND BE ON BROADWAY AT ONCE! PEOPLE PAST THE AGE OF 30 LOSE THE ABILITY TO MULTITASK, SO I CAN RUN A GYM AND A BAND, AND YOU CAN'T DO JACKSHIT!

Roxie's dad: WELL FUCK YOU Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 2692850992 *struts into poke theatre thingy*

Roxie: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 1141844866 LIKE I WANTED YOU TO STAY ANYWAYS! *struts back to gym*

Duskeyn: da faq? Anyways... *heads south and finds a new place, the Virbank Complex* Ooo~ finally a 4th pokemon! *runs into magnimite* Patrick use bide!

Patrick: *bides* *takes 2 thunder shocks* *unleashes* *kills magnemite*

Duskeyn: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Fuck-that-bitch-fuck-that-shit! Not like I wanted another electric type that was immune to poisoning anyways!

*walks further*

Manager person: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 423820185 HEY YOU! YEAH YOU! YOU LOOK STRONG! KILL MY WORKER'S POKEMON SO THEY CAN GET THE F*CK BACK TO WORK!

Duskeyn: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 423820185 OK, ONLY BECAUSE IT'LL TRAIN THE F*CK OUT OF MY POKEMON SO I CAN BEAT THE GYM.

*kills workers*

Manager: HERE, TAKE THIS ROCK SMASH!

*rock smash tm obtained*

*finds shaking patch of grass*

Duskeyn: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Black_fuck%20yeah

*beats 2, one with mary, one with sniveni (yes, that's the confirmed nickname of snivy)*

Mareep evolves* Snivy evolves*

Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Black_fuck%20yeah

Power of the Audino Bish

Duskeyn: Time to go challenge the gym Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 696626307

*enters gym*

Duskeyn: DAMMIT WHY IS THIS MUSIC SO LOUD, ROXIE CAN YOU FRIGGEN HEAR ME!

Roxie: NOPE! BEAT MY PEOPLE SO I CAN HEAR YOU!

Duskeyn: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Ragereader Fuck you too!

*beats them* *heals*

Duskeyn: Battle me now bish

Roxie: PREPARE TO FEEL THE POISONS!

/pecha berried

*uses Mary's charge and thunder shock combo to pwn roxie* *no one dies*

Roxie: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 423820185 TAKE MY BADGE!

*toxic badge obtained*

Duskeyn: WHY ARE YOU STILL YELLING

Roxie: I THINK I'M CLOSE TO DEAF BECAUSE OF THIS LOUD MUSIC

*gets off stage when a wild stalker approaches!*

Stalker: I saw you up there battling, I think you'd be good for the theater, LET'S GO!

Duskeyn: But I hate the theater! *gets dragged*

Stalker: This is the manager with an ironic name, Mr. Stoo Deeoh!

Stoo: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 423820185 I HAVE THINGS TO DO, I'LL HANDLE YOUR BREASTS- I MEAN, SEE YOU ACT, LATER *leaves*

Duskeyn: DOES EVERYONE IN THIS TOWN SCREAM LIKE THAT?

Stalker: YES.

Duskeyn: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 3osufk

*after a tour and watching of a horrible movie*

Roxie's dad: I'LL GIVE UP MY ACTING BECAUSE THAT SHIT WAS HORRIBLE. *leaves to boat*

*gets dragged into a movie and works it like a boss*

Stoo: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 423820185 THAT WAS AMAZING, I CAME ALL OVER- I MEAN, I CAME ALL THE WAY OVER TO THE SCREENING TO WATCH YOU BE AMAZING. DO MORE SOME TIME Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 696626307

*runs da faq out of there, and sees roxie confronting plasma members*

Duskeyn: oh no...

Plasma: WE'LL TAKE ALL YOUR POKEMON AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

*beats plasma member*

Plasma: TO ROUTE 20

Duskeyn: DAMMIT GET THE F*CK BACK HERE!

*goes to route 20 and beats the grunt*

Derp: GREAT JOB, LET'S TAKE A BOAT TO THE NEXT GYM IN CASTELIA

Duskeyn: Fine. Anything to get away from here...

Roxie's dad: I'M GIVING UP ACTING

Roxie: GOOD. NOW GET BACK TO WORK.

Roxie's dad: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 280227039 OKAY~!

*rides boat to Castelia*

Roxie's dad: HERE WE ARE, ENJOY YOURSELF BITCHES.

Derp: NOW TO FIND PLASMA IN THIS IMPOSSIBLY BIG CITY

*walks out of pier*

Clown: Hey, want a bike?

Duskeyn: Sure...?

Clown: Take it, and tell my buddies: "The Narwhal. Bacons. At Midnight." They'll know what to do.

Duskeyn: Well free stuff is free stuff Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 696626307

*goes above in hopes of finding a new pokemon in the sand*

Trainer: Hey~ battle me!

Duskeyn: fine.

*Patrick has died*

Duskeyn: FUCK YEAH. THAT THING HAD THE SLOWEST EXP GROWTH IN MY PARTY! FINALLY IT'S DEAD!

*goes and catches a sandile*

Duskeyn: I'll call you Sandoom (lax nature, ikr? that's my second lax one D:) Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 280227039

This is a good place to stop so...

TO BE CONTINUED

4Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Empty Re: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Duskin Charm

Duskin Charm
Pokémon Trainer
Pokémon Trainer

*after epic grinding session, I head over to Burgh's gym*

*Iris walks out*

Iris: Hi, are you looking for the gym leader? He's in the sewers, LET'S GO! :D

Duskeyn: Why the f*ck would I want to go to the sewers?

Iris: I don't know, geez, you're the one who's dragging me there, let's go, I'll show you were it is

Duskeyn: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Angry-no

Iris: Too bad, stoooory liiiine~

*gets dragged*

Iris: Here's the sewers, there's team plasma members in there, and I could probably kick their asses, but why don't you go? Burgh is probably in there~

*unwillingly walks in*

Duskeyn: It's so dark in here Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 1141844866

Derp: HI THERE DUSKEYN COME WITH ME AND WE'LL TEAM UP AND BEAT PLASMA TOGETHER

Duskeyn: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 2692850992 fine, it's probably part of the story line too...

Derp: IT IS!

*we start walking when a wild double battle appears*

*Rattata and Zubat*

Duskeyn: Ooo~ I wanna catch the zubat, kill the rattata?

Derp: NOPE! Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 3174629394 *kills zubat in 1 hit*

Duskeyn: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Rage-classic *catches a rattata*

Note: the rattata dies while I'm training it, it never even went up a single level

Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Okay-okay-clean

*finds plasma members*

Grunt: We weren't even doing anything Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Sad-why-inverted

Derp: TOO BAD *beats them*

*grunts run away and Burgh comes out of no where*

Duskeyn: Who are you? You look really gay with that hair.

Burgh: I'm Burgh, gym leader of this fine town~.

*strange science guy walks out of cave*

Bill nye the science guy: Ermagerd, I just sawz ur battlez, you two are liek totally in sync with your perkermernz. I wanna see moar pplz leik you two Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 280227039 *walks away*

Duskeyn: Who... was that?

Burgh: I have no idea, anygay, I'll be in my gym if you wanna challenge me~ or you can stay here and train, I don't give a fuck! Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 7774I-Just-Don-t-Give-A-Fuck-Anymor

*Burgh leaves*

Derp: I'LL GO TRAIN MY HEART OUT AND LOOK FOR PLASMA *leaves*

Duskeyn: DAMMIT STOP YELLING

Derp (from a distance): NEVER!

*goes to check the cave that science dude came out of*

Ooo~ Relic passage, a new area to find a pokemon~

*finds woobat* *catches*

Duskeyn: I'll name you Woobunny (lax, dammit why are there so many lax's)Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Happy-cuteness-overload

*continues to explore and finds stairs that lead to grass in what they labeled as Castellia city, so it's a new place*
*catches Pidove* *Pidove dies after a few levels during training*

Duskeyn: I'll go challenge Burgh now :D

*enters gym* *sees giant cocoons*

Duskeyn: Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Neutral-poker-face-cleanWell at least it's the most original gym I've seen so far

*walks up to a cocoon*

Duskeyn: How does this work... *walks in cocoon* *gets sucked in and up and spat out another one* HOLY FUCK... That was fuck I want to do it some more Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 696626307

*goes through and pwns trainers with woobat*

Duskeyn: Alright Burgh, you're next. *goes into final cocoon that leads into a huge ass cocoon on the ceiling* Da faq...

Burgh: Oh I'm so glad you came! Welcome to my humble abode!

Duskeyn: why the f*ck is there paint all over the floor and walls and all mixed together... it looks like a f*cking gay pride parade just marched through here...

Burgh: I know it's lovely, no need to compliment it~

Duskeyn: I wasn't... Nevermind.

*battle starts* *otk's swadloon with air cutter, eventually wears down Dwebble with sandile and flaffy, 2HKO's Leavany* *no one dies*

Burgh: That was terrific! Here's your badge!

*insect badge obtained*

Duskeyn: I need to get the f*ck out of here, these colors are making me sick *runs the faq out*

Goes up towards route 4, when a wild Bill nye the science guy appears!

Bill: Hi~, how you doing? I love your servine, it shows off its confidence over the rest of your team~ I want to see the power you've given to your pokemon, oh silly me, I'm Colress

Duskeyn: and if I don't?

Colress: Then I'll never clear away those crustle that are blocking the way to nimbasa~

Duskeyn: Fine... *goes to route 4 with him, and beats him*

*crustle get cleared away*

Colress: I like your pokemon, see you again in the future~ *leaves*

Duskeyn: well at least it's cleared now *goes into people's houses and gets stuff from them* *goes further up into what I thought was a gate*

Stranger: Have you ever wanted to own a place where people put their shops for profit?

Duskeyn: not really

Stranger: Too bad, this place now belongs to you and you're the manager! *leaves*

Derployee #1: Every place needs a catchy thing to say when greeting a customer, what will yours be?

Duskeyn:Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Misc-spiderpman  Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd Misc-spiderpman "I want u"

Derployee #2: Now what would your goodbye be?

Duskeyn: "Insideme"

Derployee #1: "I want you insideme"?

Duskeyn: Yes you do Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 696626307

*gets 3 shops and leaves, getting woobat's happiness as high as possible*

*enters Desert Resort* *catches Scraggy*

Duskeyn: You shall now be known as Scragun

*goes through deser resort and reaches Relic castle*

*catches Yamask*

Duskeyn: You can be Yarmand (lolno that's not the name, I just forget it atm)

*gets out of desert resort and gets into Nimbasa city*

Random herp that looks like main male character... Hugh I think: Hey~ these are the subway bosses and they aggreed to battle me as long as it's a double battle, mind battling with me?

Duskeyn: Let's do this, only because you look like the main male character

Hugh: lolwa- *battle starts and we totally kick their butts*

Emmet: awesome, I'd love to see you in the subway... with me and Ingo... alone... together... "battling"... Duskeyn's Nuzlocke Blk 2 ermagerd 696626307

Duskeyn: GOOD LUCK GETTING ME INSIDE THERE *runs to the pokemon center*

TO BE CONTUNUED

POKEMON CAUGHT:
Pidove
Rattata
Woobat
Scraggy
Yamask

POKEMON THAT DIED:
Pidove
Rattata
Patrat